•The large color LCD (8-inch wide) provides easy operations and better view of screen.
• Direct operations and maneuverability is now made possible with Touch screen LCD.
• Simultaneous two titrations can be controlled individually.
• Built-in Compact Flash (CF) card slot for an additional user interface.
• Operating unit and measuring unit can be separated The detachable measuring unit is convenient and useful for those samples requiring separation from operating unit.
• Real time display of titration curve User can view the on-going titrations on display screen in real time.
• Dispenser is now a standard equipment The reagent dispenser eliminates troublesome replacement of Karl Fischer reagent.
• GLP/GMP conformance Check results on the titration unit with standard substances are recorded, which are self-filed in a series for review, and the advance notice automatically appears on display to prompt periodic check and reagent replacement on schedule.
• Measuring time is shortened by accelerated electrolysis (1.3 times faster than our previous models) Pre-titration and sample measurement time are now shortened 1.3 times faster by accelerated electrolysis.(MKC-610 only)
• No necessity of changing the electrode sensitivity and endpoint potential KEM's patented unique technology of end point detection by compensating liquid resistance eliminates the necessity of adjusting the electrode sensitivity and end point potential level to the individual solvent or sample type.(MKA-610 only)
• Oven temperature can be easily set by scan mode for optimum evaporating temperature. (ADP-611 only)
Karl Fischer Moisture Titrator (Coulometric Dual Reagent) MKC-610
THIS IS A GREAT NEW DESIGN THAT LET'S THE USER CONTROL NOT ONLY ONE TITRATOR, BUT UP TO TWO SEPARATE TITRATORS SIMULTANEOUSLY USING A BEAUTIFUL 8" COLOR TOUCH PANEL SCREEN
-The large color LCD (8-inch wide) provides easy operation and better view of the screen
-Direct operations and maneuverability is now made possible with the touch screen LCD
-Simultaneous two titrations can be controlled individually (JP Patent No. 2138712) requires purchase of 2nd system sold separately
-Built-in compact flash (CF) card slot for an additional user interface
-Real time display of titration curve where user can view the on-going titrations on the LCD display screen -Dispenser is now standard equipment. The reagent dispenser eliminates troublesome replacement of Karl Fisher reagent
-Pre-titration and measuring time is shortened by accelerated electrolysis (1.3 times faster than other models)
-GLP/GMP conformance check results on the titration unit with standard substances are recorded where advance notice automatically appears on the display screen prompting the operator to check and or replace reagents
MEASURING METHOD: karl Fischer Coulometric titration
RANGE: Water content; 10micro grams to 100mg
MEASURING CELL: Two-component cell
PRECISION: (1)Under 0.3% (n=10) of RSD for water-methanol 1mg H2O (2)Display resolution; 0.1mg
CONTROL METHOD: Constant-current pulse time control
EP DETECTION METHOD: Poloarized alternate current with twin-platinum electrode
EP SENSE METHOD: EP is determined by sensing drift stability(selective) or titration limit time setup
TITRATION SPEED: Max. 2.5mg/min
CALCULATION: Water concentration, Statistics (Mean, SD and RSD), Auto averaging, Blank level ad Factor value
REQUIRED REAGENTS: Anolyte; 100mL and Catholyte;5mL
EXTERNAL I/O: Com port (mini-Din) x 2 channels (printer, balance, PC-data capture software)