From start to finish watch this short video to see how a sample of Jet Fuel Oil is tested for water content using a karl Fischer Titrator. For this training video we use:
- The Aquapal III coulometric Karl Fischer Titrator (setup as a dual reagent configuration)
- Reagents; Anolyte is coulomat AG and the catholyte is coulomat CG
- A 4-place analytical balance SA-210
- And a disposable syringe and disposable needle
In this video you will see the steps for running a test successfully including how to:
- Extract your sample into the syringe
- How to weigh your sample and tare the balance
- How to inject a sample properly
- How to input the sample weight and obtain a final result
We hope you found the video helpful and informative! If you think a colleague could benefit from this please share it with them! Click on the twitter button to automatically share this video!
"How to test for moisture in Jet Fuel Oil using a Karl Fischer titrator"
Thanks for Watching!